mardi 30 décembre 2014

MG6 - Help Me Please ASAP...

Dear Sir/Madam





I had an accident 3 weeks ago with a piece of stone when I was driving in a mountain road with my MG6 (1.8 Magnate Turbo - Automatic), the gearbox and exhaust system were damaged. I need information about my automatic gearbox which is my main problem now. I went to the authorized repair centre of MG in Iran, but they told me that you should replace your whole gearbox, because they didn't have any spare parts for automatic gearbox.





Do you have any information about Gearbox Assembly Case? Please send me information about that part which has been broken and if I can find it, it cost me so less than changing the whole gearbox. Help me with your suggestion to solve this problem.





Thanks to all,

Houman





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=730385&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil