mardi 30 décembre 2014

Where is this part from?

Well Hello there Rover owners,



So, i bought a Rover 25 about 2 months ago.

There are a few things about this car I wish to know.

First, is your Rover 25 also noisy inside on the Highway? (tires noise on tarmac e.g)

Second, where do you store your first aid kit and your warning triangle? (i haven't figured out yet where or if the car has a place where to put them.

Third, i found in the back seat "door-panel" *(i have a coupe, haha ) a part that i can't figure out where it's from and/or if it is important.

Pic 1:



Pic 2:



And a bonus-picture of my little car *(my first car, hehe):







And one little thing that bothered me. When i registered for this forum, it ask me where i am from and I selected Germany but couldn't carry on because in the field that said "Postal code *UK only* (iep, "Uk only" but I'm from Germany) i had to give my postal code, well, yeah, i just tipped a few numbers in, haha.



Thank you for your help.

Greetings, Hala.





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=730401&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil