jeudi 26 février 2015

Car sliding though puddles

Im just wondering if there is any mods or anything i can add to my mg zr to push the car down so it grips better ? I have had all new tires right around and has soon has i go though a puddle the car slides to the left then to the right very fast this is at 50mph on a dual etc. The front end goes very light and cant even stear when going though puddles when i had my tires changed i asked for the tracking to be done has well. The tires started to wear baddy on the outside so again i went back bought new tires again was still sliding every were. Now on saturday i have gone to another tire place to buy winter tires to see if they grip better when they took the wheels off they told me that my tracking nuts was loose they do not do tracking there due to not having a ramp. I am hopefully gonna get it tracked tomorrow again but ive been though 2 sets of normal tires and now got winter tires on there in around 6 weeks. Also i was driving down the motorway at 70 in the 3rd lane on sunday and the wind pushed my car over to the second lane. The car is getting pretty unsafe now.I was thinking of maybe putting a splitter on the front ? But i dont think that would help me grip though puddles ?At the moment i drive about 50mph on a motor away avoiding puddles its that bad you can feel the whole front end push left then back to the right if anyone was doing high speed and went though a puddle it would kill them im guessing this is not normal ?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1LP7qgz

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil