jeudi 26 février 2015

TU1 MAP sensor connection issues

Right then, last weekend I thought that I would try to make a better job of connecting my TU1 to the MAP sensor as I've been having a few issues for a while.



Previously the wires were only connected using Scotchlocks. These didn't provide the best connection I thought, so thought that I'd have a go with some crimps instead.



I think that I may have made a bit of a schoolboy error and cut the pink/black and yellow/blue wires in order to connect the wires from the TU1 in easier.



I'm now having some issues with insufficient fuelling I reckon, so I was wondering if the two wires which I have cut have a set resistance and this is why the TU1 instructions say not to cut them?



Hopefully getting rid of the crimps and soldering the wires instead will sort it out.



Anyone got any thoughts?



TIA :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BiYVHy

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil