jeudi 26 février 2015

Oil Check - Engine cold or warm? Mix oils?

Hi,



Oil check on a Rover 25 Diesel should be checked with the engine cold or warm?



I´m asking because a while ago i checked it with the engine cold and the level is on minimal.



Another question.



Currently it has a Castrol 5w40 Engine oil. I really don´t know the specifications neither the "model". I asked the mechanic and it doesn´t remember as well. However in the time we talked about 5W40, so i guess it should be 5w40.



In the case i have to top up, i have here a rest of BP7000 Sport (502.00 and 505.00) and the mechanic told me i can mix them to top up until the MAX. I want to be sure theres no problem in that.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BgvDcl

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil