jeudi 26 février 2015

Front sub frame removal

Well, as some of you know, my pride and joy has been in the bodyshop for a long time now (10 months) and won't get out until I have to 'engage in a conversation' to sort a few things out that I'm not particularly happy with.



I have done a lot to it, and had the subframe out a while ago. Now is the turn of the front. It was dropped yesterday and I have ordered silicone hoses for it, as well as a second rad fan and some other bits and bobs.



The subframe is fairly okay apart from a 5p sized hole at the front rusted through, but I am going to replace it, along with the lower arms and the box sections either side. Stonechipped/Dinitrolled etc. to prevent rust.



Is there anything that I should have done to it now whilst the frame is out? I just don't want to miss anything! I have new AP calipers, brakes, brake hoses, bilsteins, coolant pipes etc already.



Any advice warmly welcomed.



Thanks



sagesse





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BiYXyU

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil