jeudi 26 février 2015

Rover 75 Electrical issues

Hi all,



My wifes Rover 75 has suddenly developed some gremlins. The dash lights stopped working last week so I replaced the switch which didn't do anything so I put the old one back in. They flash on when you turn the switch but immediately go out .

Now the dash lights still don't work but to add to it the front right and back left indicators work but the rest don't! Also when you turn the indicators on, the lights on the light switch itself flash in time with the indicators. The indicator issue happened today.

I've done a battery reset and that didn't change anything, the ECU is bone dry as i'm paranoid about that problem.



Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong? I'm thinking it might be a bad earth somewhere?!



Thanks

Nick





from the last news http://ift.tt/1LM22Ja

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil