dimanche 29 mars 2015

MGZR handling

Evening all

I posted a few weeks ago about a mgzr 160 for track days and have some ideas with the direction of the motor I want to go,(got all the bits)

Managed to get a 54 plate face lift model for £230+ admin on a cat C it has vandal damage limited to some glass and a rear 1/4 panel ding or 2 but is a running car.

The plan is to do a good few t/days in stock form while another head at sabre heads is having work. So was wondering what improvements(handling) I can do with little cost as the car is mainly on a back burner this year so the rottex project in my tf can be finished.

Collecting the car thursday so will post a few pics,

I guess I will be on this side of the .org a lot more from now on( sorry 'bout that)

T





from the last news http://ift.tt/1EmY0It

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil