dimanche 29 mars 2015

Wanted Rover 75 Tourer Diesel

Hi all I am looking to buy another car and am looking fo a decent low mileage ( less than 90000 ) Rover 75 Tourer cdti diesel.

Must have full service history long mot be is excellent condition inside and out Dark metalic preffered. No towbar!! and be unmodified. I am looking for a reaaly good original example 2004 onwards preffered in unmarked condition I would prefer the higher spec ones but no leather interior if possible.

. Manual or Auto considered. I will require an AA OR RAC inspection on any prospective car ( to old for crawling round under cars now !!) I have the cash waiting for the right vehicle. I am in South Birmingham I can travel within 30 miles of Birmingham or you can bring to me. I work from home so I am flexible regards to when.

I will consider lower spec or slightly older for an exceptional one but has to be the estate.

You can message me at richwk1@hotmail.com





from the last news http://ift.tt/1Nu0eav

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil