jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Jobs for a Long Weekend

I am lucky enough to have a few days off work so have a long weekend so will undertake a few jobs on the old 1995 MGF including a service (oil, filters, plugs 'etc'). I am also treating her to 2 new rear tyres, I am thinking Toyo's (I know there are views on these but I will ensure they are both from the same factory) as there seems to be some bargains out there including fitting!

One other job I want to do is pump up the Spheres on the off side as they are a little low, I can't see any signs of leakage and they have not been done for some years. I have called at quite a few garages around the Liverpool area and no one seems to have the equipment to do it, I have also emailed several garages who have been recommended to me by other garages however, they have not responded (obviously do not need the custom). I have checked the hydro-gas register and there is only one place listed in St Helens so hoped there would be one a bit nearer to me in South Liverpool?

Has anyone used a local garage around the Liverpool area they could recommend?

Finally, she will be treated to a full wash, wax, polish..the full works Cheers, Kenny

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Jobs for a Long Weekend

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil