jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Pre-MoT Check up on latest MG ZT-T acquisition.

Pre-MoT Check up on latest MG ZT-T acquisition.

Although the car has a current MoT until 30th November, I took advantage of the offer of £25 for an MoT with the firm I now use. I explained that I want a full MoT on the car which is still a bit of an unknown quantity. Just in case the check reveals some safety issue in need of attention. I stressed I did not want it logged. Incidentally, as the £25 was NOT for the actual MoT Test, it was subject to VAT so cost me £30.... Even so money well spent as although it revealed several minor MoT fails, two bulbs including front offside dipped beam, nothing serious. There was some emissions problems that confirmed as I expected, due to the poor state of the rear silencer. Here's images of the car and the Silencer. They allowed me to take a range of pictures of the underside of the car whilst it was high up on the ramps. Took twenty in all which when magnified on my LapTop, are very informative about the car's condition.

Here's the car after the check-up.

This rear silencer is well past it's sell by date ...

I also took along a set of recently refurbished 18" Hairpins from my Le Mans Green MG ZT ... in brilliant white which I think are brilliant. They fitted new valves and the tyres for a total of £20 which I think is reasonable. They were careful with the freshly refurbished wheels too which is good service.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pre-MoT Check up on latest MG ZT-T acquisition.

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil