mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Hi all... I'm back :)

Hi all... I'm back :)

Hi guys,
I'm back

I've being absent for some months now, for one reason or the other.

I'm still enjoying my MGF. I've done some small work myself, passed a MOT with some minor advisory.
Enjoying driving in the Summer sun in the Cambridgeshire

I've recently change my clutch master/slave cylinders myself, and I'm quite happy, but I'll write a dedicated post...

Next plan is to have a full Mike Satur solution from manifold to backbox, since the MOT said my exhaust is probably due in max 6 months.
So, probably this month I'll put hand to wallet...

Overall, MGF wise, very positive and nice months. Not much maintenance for the little Gloria, that's good.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hi all... I'm back :)

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil