mercredi 28 septembre 2016

MGF: Clutch after-bleed

Here I am with my request support.

So, my gear change was starting to be too horrible.
After doing all things I could (bell crank rose joints, gearbox oil change, stick shortening and gear selector tightening) I've decided to change the master/slave cylinders.

I've also bleed the clutch, not in the most professional way, but I believe succesfully.

The first 2 weeks the clutch was hard and absolutely a smooth change.
The third week the pedal felt more spongie, still operating decently.
Now, it seems to pedal feel have been stabilized, but gear change is worse than three weeks ago.

I was planning to re-bleed the clutch, and tight more master slave cylinders.
Any other idea?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MGF: Clutch after-bleed

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil