lundi 31 octobre 2016

MGZT cdti 135 + for sale

I am selling my 54 plate MGZT cdti 135 +, mileage 120500, MOT until October 2017. I have owned the car for 8 years but I have a new car and don't have the space to keep this one.

Grey, 2 keys, xenon headlights, part leather interior, parking sensors, electric windows, air con. Bodywork is in good condition no rust but does have some dinks and stone chips but nothing too bad.

I have serviced the vehicle every year (oil and filters) but it is due an oil change.

The vehicle has been off the road for most of the last 12 months - kept inside. I have taken it out for a short period to keep it ticking over.

I have receipts for most work / parts replaced. Intercooler O rings and maf sensor (bosch) in March 2015, lower engine mount bushes replaced with powerflex, battery replaced in Jan 2015 and most of the exhaust has been replaced over the last 3 years and is in good condition.

Cruise control doesn't work at the moment. I believe this has been the case since the clutch was replaced about 4 years ago but, as I rarely used it I'm not sure exactly when it went. It is likely to be the switch on the clutch pedal.

Also the CD changer does not work. I replaced the original stereo (with tape player) and replaced with a multi player unit which didn't have a port for the CD changer. When I put the original stereo back in last year, it doesn't seem to pick up the cd changer.

Clutch is heavy but this is not uncommon.

Alloys could do with a refurb but tyres are good, including a new front tyre (budget) due to puncture when taking it out recently.

Mot'd in October - 1 advisory re front drop link - this has now been replaced.

Price is £795 - I also have a spare alloy wheel with tyre and two xenon headlights which can be used for spare parts. I'll throw in a Haynes manual as well.

Vehicle is in the Eastbourne area


Last edited by OTmax; Today at 00:00.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MGZT cdti 135 + for sale

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil