mardi 22 novembre 2016

Blue tinted headlamps?

Legal or not? There are various opinions on the interweb, with a common theme seeming to be that there should be no blue lights shown on the front of the vehicle. This morning a lorry coming the other way on the M4 had about 20 of them for decoration!

I bought some cheapo ebay bulbs, but now I'm not sure about fitting them. They're listed as 6000k, and I've read that the limit for white light is about 4200. I see cars with a blue tint to the headlamps every day. So, what's the score???

The ones I've got are rated at 100/90W, so will the wiring and fuses be ok?

No big deal if I can't use them, they were only £5.75 for 4!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Blue tinted headlamps?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil