lundi 21 novembre 2016

VX58 LWC Fiat Diesel

VX58 LWC Fiat Diesel


I read a post in 2014 about the fiat diesel test car.
I am wondering if this car managed to make it back on to the road as it would be amazing to see a fully working prototype at next POL.
I now have 2 rare MG's 1 Ignition blue MK2 ZS 180 and a MK2 MG ZT in PBT they are both stunners. also in the family my parents now have a bermuda 10 rover 75 in white and an MG ZT 2006 in gun metal grey. it would be nice to have the bermuda 75 on show nexto VX58 LWC to show what might have been and a 75 with special options next to it. I'm also currently looking at a rover 75 LWB there are only 2 of them left.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



VX58 LWC Fiat Diesel

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil