samedi 18 février 2017

Rover 25 1.4 IS 2001 (51 plate)

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been active on the forum. Unfortunately my return is because I'm selling my beloved Rover. It's done me well for 9 years but I'm in need of a "family" car and she doesn't fit the bill!

The details are as follows:

Rover 25 1.4 Impression S 2001 (51 plate) Gold
Low mileage for it’s age @ 71,000 miles
MOT until mid December 2017
Last serviced in December - serviced every year without fail
Family owned car from 1 year old
Full leather interior
Standard 15” alloys (not the black ones in the pictures, I'm yet to change the wheels over)
Recent new exhaust and driveshaft gaiters

The modifications:
ZR springs and shocks
52mm throttle body
ZR spoiler
Angel eye headlights
‘Lexus’ style rear lights
Retro-fitted front fog lights
Sony head unit, Vibe amplifier and Vibe Black Air component speakers - currently no sound playing. When going over a speedbump the sound stopped leading me to think a wire has come loose.
Tinted rear windows

Spare parts:
Original R25 spoiler
Original R25 headlights
Original R25 rear lights

There are a few customisations that won’t be to everyone’s taste eg sprayed some of the dash white. The front grill is also a black ZR grill as someone nicked mine when I lived in Pompey…

The car had HGF at 45,000 miles. This was repaired and replaced with the newer style head gasket, new bolts etc.

The are minor cosmetic scuffs and scrapes here and there, certainly no major body damage. Rust free as far as I can tell without being able to have the car up in the air. Headlining is starting to sag on the passengers side.

I'd love for it to go to someone off the forum, as a project or whatever I know it'd be looked after. Asking for £500, cheers.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rover 25 1.4 IS 2001 (51 plate)

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil