mardi 29 avril 2014

Ride Height??

I knew there was a reason I love my car so much! :)

my 2003 1.8t ZT-T,

Now it's had all of it's engine niggles and some other nice special bits done, I figured it was time to get the suspension sorted as I didn't feel as good as when I 1st got her.

The back end was sat on the floor, and I know rear springs are prone on these,

so I've replaced all the rear springs, shockers, everything.

It sits a little better and has certainly got it's handling back! But, the back end is still about 30mm lower than the front??? It looks like I've got a boot full of weight. Has anyone else had this problem? Or better, has anyone actually got their Zt-t sitting level?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1m5OTyZ

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil