jeudi 31 juillet 2014

1.8 VVC exhaust advice

Hi all,



Once again after some advice. I've a BRG 1.8 VVC 2001. Exhaust box mentioned on last MOT and not looking that great tbh. Also I need to replace the down pipe and this sleeve is fraying. So.....



On a fairly tight budget what's the better combo to go for? I can get a standard whole exhaust system for about 170. If for now I just replace the down pipe what suggestions do you have for replacing the box itself? As with a fair few of us I'd like a bit more or a sport sound but not looking for waking up the whole neighbourhood.



If read a few of the exhaust review links from here like T-Bar etc but still not sure what to go for without it really hurting the budget. Any help appreciated





from the last news http://ift.tt/1qudAqT

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil