jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Rover 45 ABS light still coming on!!

Good morning guys, I have read a few threads about this problem but....

I have had an intermittent abs warning light coming on for the last few months, with very occasional operation of the abs at very low speeds.

I had the front near side CV joint replaced a couple of months back which didn't fix it, then a mechanic noticed the front off side abs ring was cracked while replacing the IMG so I had that CV joint replaced last week but I am still getting the warning light!

My questions are, are there rings on the back that could be damaged? How do you test the sensors/wires? (I can 't find a "how to") Could the ring on the new CV joint be defective? What else could it be?



The car passed its last MOT with this issue as the warning light would always go off after starting the car, but I have noticed this week that the light sometimes stays on after starting which would be an MOT fail? This has got me more worried as to whether this issue can be fixed (fairly cheaply) before the next MOT.



Thanks in advance for any advice.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zyPSza

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil