vendredi 29 août 2014

Central Locking failure

I last commented on another similar thread asking if a cause for passenger door not unlocking was known.I cannot now find that thread. If anyone has attempted to help me them much appreciated.



Since then I have been laid low with a trapped nerve! other car played up too. Anyway I was pointed to Roger Parker's articles in Enjoying MG by a colleague who had a similar problem.



The upshot is that I have had the ECU re relayed and tested. It is now (Just today) refitted and works. Now I need to find the article on replacing the door card that I took off needlessly.



Lets hope the physiotherapist can put the pleasure back into my driving.



Bob





from the last news http://ift.tt/1lkRUQb

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil