mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hi Everyone! Advice on looking after a soft top in winter?

Hello Everyone,



I have finally got round to becoming a member and posting on here. I bought my wife an 2000 MGF Wedgwood SE in April and so have been on here quite a bit trying to sort out the issues it came with. So far have replaced all the brake pads, discs and one of the calipers (which should have taken the morning but finished one blow torch purchase and two days later!). I replaced the radiator and flushed the system, fixed the heater resistor pack, replaced the clutch slave cylinder and three tyres. Although I am fairly amatuer these have all been so easy with all the online owners websites and forums.



I still have a slight misalignment with the EPAS and the exhaust is looking a bt delicate but it passed its MOT fine three weeks ago!



My current concern is that I have to keep it on the drive as have no garage so was wondering if there is any advice on maintaning the soft top during the winter?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1u4Bujd

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil