vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Insurance for my MGTF

Hi folks!

I'm a pretty new MG owner, and i have bought my TF with a blown head, because it was cheap ! I payed 475 for it, now it drives perfectly and owes me an additional 300.



I am however finding it a really hard time to get insurance for the bugger.

I am 23 years of age, arrived from Denmark to the UK to stay in september, and as of that, have 0 UK No-claims.



"How hard can it be?" You might think. well...

Most companies wants more than 2500 annual, with no chance of monthly instalments.

I have however found that Direct-Line will insure me with an annual quote of 1242, telematics (blackboxed), and 3rd party with fire/theft.



Does anyone have an idea of where to go for a better price?

Alot of insurance companies just right out decline me a quote. For some reason they cannot give me one.. Then what am I to do? :(



I would really like to get my TF on the road, as it is now ready to go..



Thx in advance for any tips.

//Nicolai Norgaard, the sad scandinavian with an english car...





from the last news http://ift.tt/1uezXqP

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil