mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Testbook session courtesy of PhilT4

just wanted to let you all know my 2015 investments to my Rover CDT of 8 years now are doing good. Went down today to visit Phil outside Milton Keynes who helped me with a T4 session.



I really want to recommend Phil to anyone who needs a T4 session in that area. A nicer guy you couldn't meet. Not only did he give my car a good diagnostics and reprogramming session, he was also kind enough to point me in the direction of solutions to everything in my list, and to top it all he was kind enough to rod out my plenum drains as we were discussing the subject.



Many thanks again Phil, 2015 is off to a fantastic start for me and the car now!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1z4GCoq

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil