mercredi 29 juin 2016

Has anyone seen my old ZR?

Registered User

 

Join Date: Apr 2012

Location: Bloxwich, West-Midlands

Car: MG ZR

Posts: 66

Has anyone seen my old ZR?


Hey guys it's been a long time since I was on here and I left when I sold my ZR to buy a ford smax some 2years ago... I have always missed my ZR since parting with it and recently done a dvla check to find out its still taxed and mot'd so I'm asking anyone who has any knowledge on it in hopes to trace it and maybe buy it back? The registration is kx04dzk and it was in the gun metal grey colour and it was the 5 door 120+ spec...

Thanks guys and fingers crossed

?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Has anyone seen my old ZR?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil