jeudi 30 juin 2016

Sat Nav Issue...HELP?!?

Sat Nav Issue...HELP?!?


Hi, recently purchased a 2013 MG 6 GT TSE but have an issue with the Sat Nav. Long story short, the Sat Nav box that came with the car says Europe 2011 maps for which I have contacted Navteq for the activation code for, however, the SD card that I found in the car system is for Europe 2013. Navteq tell me that the card has never been registered with my car (going by Device ID). The problem I have is that I have an activation code for the Europe 2011 maps but have the 2013 maps. I am presuming that it would be simple enough to copy the 2011 maps onto the SD card that I have as I would still need my 2011 activation code to use them. MG main dealers are not being very helpful and are all scratching their heads wondering what to do. Would anybody know where I could possibly download a copy of the 2011 maps, or could somebody teccy who is using the 2011 maps and has a card reader copy the files and send them to me? I would forever be in your debt!!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Sat Nav Issue...HELP?!?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil