jeudi 30 juin 2016

ZS 180 not decelerating

After driving steadily for a while e.g. on a motorway if I lift off the car carries on with no change, maybe decelerating after several seconds. If I dip the clutch while it is carrying on, no matter if I do it straight away or several seconds after decelerating, the revs drop after about a second. This is also noticeable when it doesn't carry on i.e. even with 'normal' deceleration it takes about a second to start slowing down.

Some years ago I had the idle surging, and stalling when I dipped the clutch to change down e.g. for a corner, and racing, so removed and cleaned the idle control valve and it was fine for a long time, until now.

There is no apparent stickiness in the throttle cable or the quadrants on the throttle body.

No warning lights.

I can't get my head round why the revs drop after dipping the clutch - unless there are switches on the clutch and the throttle to the ECU I'm not aware of. Any ideas?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



ZS 180 not decelerating

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil