lundi 25 juillet 2016

Headlight Washer Hose Leak

Headlight Washer Hose Leak


Hi all,

The hose directly connected to my headlight washer pump has an annoying 'drip drip' leak. I have asked my garage to take a look and report back (had the wishbones replaced so while it was up on the ramp it was easy for them to take a look).

When the pump is activated to wash the headlights (I only have this working at all because of MOT regulations...) the washer moves slightly and is not held in place strongly enough by the retaining clip.

This is the hose coming directly out of the washer pump just to clarify.

Is there anywhere I can purchase a washer/clip that does not involve me buying the whole length of pipe feeding the headlight jets? I have searched extensively and bar going to a scappies and grubbing about on my hands and knees I am out of options!

PTFE tape only works so long as the pump is not active. As soon as the pump is started, the leak returns. It is becoming a pain to have to constantly fill the bottle up!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Headlight Washer Hose Leak

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil