vendredi 30 septembre 2016

MGF Bonnet - how to get it open when catch is jammed?

Red faceMGF Bonnet - how to get it open when catch is jammed?

Hi all,
I've just managed to get myself into the situation where my MGF's bonnet is shut and pulling the release lever in the boot is not achieving anything (cable seems tight, but the latch just is not moving). I gather there is some magic trick to get the thing open, so could some kind soul PM me the details (I understand why one might not want to post it in an openly searchable bit of the 'net).
Thanks, Jim
(P.S. Sorry for the duplicate thread - I know there's a thread open on the topic already, and if the mods want to merge it, that's fine by me. But my SOS on that thread didn't get any answer in the past week, hence my re-post.)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MGF Bonnet - how to get it open when catch is jammed?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil