lundi 26 septembre 2016

On the hunt again...

On the hunt again...

Hi folks

Long time no see

I'm soon to be on the lookout for an MG ZT-T (preferred) or ZT 190 V6 (I 'may' consider the 180 Auto if it's in very good condition). However, I may consider the 2.0 CDTi 135 engine as well (never owned one of these) and even maybe the 1.8T, but not interested in the 1.8 or V6 160, sorry

Happy with pre and post facelift

Ideally would like cruise, xenons with working washers and good service history/receipts etc

I'm selling my 2002 BMW E39 530i Sport as I want to chuck some money back into my business, but also, I'm a habitual car-swapper, much to my wifes chagrin haha.

** I could be interested in a swap with the right car and cash my way; let me know if this could be of interest, the car is for sale on BMW E39 pages on here, eBay, Pistonheads and the BMW 5 forums too **

I'm only really interested in solid-condition ZTs that have had the necessary timing belt work and with an engine/running gear that's in A1 condition.

Not after rust-buckets or damaged cars, don't mind rough alloys as they can soon be refurbed, low-tread tyres & also not too bothered by cosmetic car-park dings (we all know these can't be avoided), but no major dents/scratches/bad paintwork etc

Budget is around £1500, but will pay for the right car.

I'm based in Preston, but happy to travel for the right vehicle!

Just wanted to see if anyone on these forums may know of such vehicle etc... I'm not desperate and happy to wait for the right motor. Ideally the 530i needs to sell first, so we've room on the drive for maneuver etc

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



On the hunt again...

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil