jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Bad experience - MG ZT 190 SE in Saltburn

*** A WORD OF WARNING ***

Apologies to the mods of this isn't allowed, but felt that I've the responsibility to warn other people!!!

Been across from Preston to Saltburn, by train, to see the ZT 190 ST that Simon Feagan is selling.

We've been in email communications for nearly 2 weeks, as I've been busy with my business, today was the first chance to come across and see it!

I've email after email asking about the condition of the car, what bodywork issues there are, no matter how trivial, any other issues (drive train, electrical, braking, engine, cooling etc) and he's repeatedly said that there's not a lot & it's an excellent car, but nearly 13 years old so with age expected dings & curbed alloys (which I've no issues about)!

I've got here about 20mins ago, cars parked outside his address. There are paintwork issues and dents all over the car (he did show me bumper paint scuffs and a dent on the passenger side roof which I was fine with). But seeing it in the flesh; there's a huge ripple down the drivers door, there is another dent on the passenger side C pillar which he said there wasn't, even though a picture he sent me shows this, there are bad patches of paint on the roof that are blatantly obvious, & look a mess, the top of the rear bumper is a mess due to poor loading of items, there rear windscreen looks like its been silicone sealed as there's sealant all around the trim, the mirror caps are an absolute mess and would need to be resprayed (along with most of the car), the headlights are a mess and would need a full refurbishment of the lenses... I could go on, but won't!

I told him he's lied to me and completely wasted my time, he thinks I've wasted his time and called me a few names... Fortunately I'm big enough for him to not go any further, but being bullsh**ed to about a cars condition and then travelling from one side of the country to the other and to find my worries were confirmed, he's completely lied to me and ****ed me off and left a sour taste in my mouth!

Please beware that this car would need probably close to £1k, if not more, to make it presentable, never mind 'good condition'!

Sorry if this isn't welcomed, but please take heed of this if you ever think of going to see this car or deal with Simon Feagan!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bad experience - MG ZT 190 SE in Saltburn

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil