lundi 17 mars 2014

Mk1 ZR 1.4

I've decided to put my much loved Zr up for sale as i want something with a bit more power!



MOT - March 2015

Tax - Sep 2014




84,00 miles



Electric windows, mirrors and sunroof. Front fog lights



Uprated headgasket done before i bought it and cambelt.





I've had some work done to it since owning it:



IMG changed by myself as it leaked, new fresh coolant and thermostat.



Recent service - Fuel filter, oil and filter, Bosch Super 4 spark plugs.



Fitted new front discs and pads less than 500 miles ago with new brake fluid.



Recent front tyres around 3k old.



Upgraded bulbs



Aero wipers



Tinted rear lights (original ones will be included in the sale)



Centre Pipe race tube with ZR 160 backbox - sounds great!



I've changed the seats to red monacos, original were matrix seats. (can be brought separately as i still have them)



Dark Ice designs strut brace



Induction kit with cold air feel (original air box and pipe will be included)



I've kept all the receipts from everything i've bought and old MOT's. Part service in the service manual. But always serviced by myself.



Bad points:

The one advisory which i got on the MOT was slight play in near side ball joint. I can change this if the buyer wants as I'm a mechanic and can do it at work.

Sunroof does have a slight leak - I've sealed up the sunroof but only with silicone so it can still be used.

Slight rust on rear arches and 2 scuffs on rear bumper.

Slight marks on the front hairpins, think its brake fluid which has stained the wheels.



I've been as honest as i can about the car. If i think of anything else then I will edit the post.



Dont let these bad points put you off, the engine is absolutely perfect! It's in top condition and feels as strong as it ever has done. Pulls very well for a 1.4 and sticks to the road very well. I think it's down to looking after the engine and servicing it regularly, definitely does not feel like its done 84,000 miles.































For the car i'd like £1150.



Thanks for looking!

Adam





from the last news http://ift.tt/1cSKNuc

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil