mardi 25 mars 2014

Wiring diagram, will this work?

Not MG related, I have the rad fan of my other car be able to switch it on when in traffic-jam (if temp rises)



on the rad, the wire I can cut in to (easy option) is a negative feed and where I have the on/off switch there is a posative feed so use a relay to swap the posative trigger in to a negative trigger, thats all OK and works fine



my next step/plan is to replace the on/off switch with a timer, once I press the switch (on the time delay relay) it will feed the fan for the set duration then cut the power



will my setup in this diagram work, the way I plan?









or if you can direct me where I'm going wrong please?



many thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1p0CD4V

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil