mardi 29 avril 2014

Battery Question

Hi All,



Provided the weather is OK I'm hoping to be able to update my other thread re wet carpet this weekend as I should finally have time to get the seat out etc.



In the meantime, I also need a replace the battery (it has a MG Rover part number so I'm assuming it is original). I found a post on here saying that I need a type 96 battery so thats what I looked for, but when I searched on the part number to double check the results seem to suggest that it is a type 75 battery and the 96 was for the diesel, so now I'm confused again. The engine is a 1.8T. Also I'm assuming putting in a bigger battery wouldn't affect the alternator? (probably a silly question!)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hOyvDm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil