mardi 29 avril 2014

That time for 2.0 T-Series or 1.8 K-Series Turbo :)

Hi everyone, I need a lot of help and advice now. I want to convert my car to either the 2.0 turbo t-series or the 1.8 turbo k series engines. If someone would be so kind to list everything I could possibly need :P Also What donor cars I need (lets pretend money is not an issue). I have tried to source a t series myself but have so far been unsuccessful. No one is selling one, not even an already converted ZR in the 2.0 or 1.8 turbo versions. Any/all help is appreciated :) As I start to get the bits, a build thread would be made inc images.



Thanks :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hOyyit

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil