vendredi 30 septembre 2016

New SCU Pektron

Hello.
Im not from Great Britain, and i have rover streetwise 2004, which is very rare car in our place. So, sorry for my English, please.
As i said some times ago my SCU Pektron doesnt work correctly.
Central locking doesnt work for open.
I`ve changed pektron relays and TPIC but it still doesnt work
So i`ve tried to find new ECU kit from ebay with fobs and SCU, but...
I know that MG3SW is a chineese variant of rover streetwise.
I`ve found new SCU Pektron module at taobao site -
http://ift.tt/2cQpaif

It looks same as my own SCU. Part number same. And its new!
Seller tells that its complitely new and clear SCU.
But what does it mean? O_o
If I just replace my device with this new SCU, will it work without programming key fobs and ECU?
Same question about K14 engine
http://ift.tt/2cQoc5C

Is it same engine that deployed in my rover streetwise 1.4 76Kw?
Thanks for answers.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New SCU Pektron

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil