vendredi 30 septembre 2016

We want your car LMAO

I went on the site for a laugh, no supprise that they valued the daughters ZS at £99
I would rarther leave it sit where it has for the last month lol. I have put in up on for sale section one last time but don't hold out much hope on it selling as most people on here either want parts off it or try and buy it for peanuts to break themselves.
I think our cars have hit that point where they aren't worth selling, so just run them till they die I say. We went through the same on the rover 800 forum, posts get less and parts don't sell etc and so on.
The ZS will most likely got to the rear of my house in a week or two ready to break after Christmas or when I feel like which is a shame but that's the position we are at I think, have noticed the last few on sale section have not shifted. Suppose it will give me something to do next year.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



We want your car LMAO

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil